From:
Jutta-Marie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:12:23 -0700

Hi All,

I received several answers that varied widely: Thanks again to everybody,
this is a great list and simply my life saver since 6 years!

Vioxx: 1 person attributes her outbreak of Celiac to Vioxx after she
developed 2 bleeding ulcers, 1 person recommends not to take it, several
others remembered vaguely that we concluded during a prior discussion not
to take Vioxx.
1 person said her husband is taking it without problems, another person
takes it since 3 years without problems, several people said that Vioxx is
gf.

Lamisil:

One person suggested that my neckpain and the nail fungus could be
connected via food allergies and candidiasis. (I have heard that before!)

One answer was really good advice not to take Lamisil, because it is so
hard on the liver and to use instead a home remedy which I can't resist to
repeat here for all to have:

"What he has used and IS successful is a paste of whole ground corn meal
and water.  He would put the toe in it for 30 minutes while watching TV in
the evening for a few weeks.   He kept the paste for a few days in the
refrigerator and used it each night.  Then discarded that paste and made
more.   Fungus is now gone.  It worked on my mother in law too, and
everyone else we have told about it.  We found out about this through an
organic gardening program, and someone tried this and it worked for them.
Now there are people all over San Antonio that have found this to work."