From:
"Dipl. Tzt. Karl Hofbauer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 14:02:19 +0100
Dear celiac-list members,

my first reply  to the list to the ask of alcoholic beverages:

right is, destillation makes GF, BUT to whiskey etc.... is malt added
(for the taste).
This is a little quantity, and if you drink it in little dosis, it should
be disregarded !
Also with beer, but here could be more malt in the content.

This was my start to your list, I send greetings from the sunny Austria
I hope, I can understand you in the future, I speak normaly english only
with tourists.
This is not so often !!

Hofbauer Charly   Bad Goisern (bath and not bad !!)- Salzkammergut -
UpperAustria

--
HofKa