From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 19:04:45 -0400

For details contact

Lani K. Thompson <[log in to unmask]>

CLAN THOMPSON...

Our Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find
gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartList programs are the
_only_ celiac software programs that contain _verified_ information on the
gluten status of different products. We contact manufacturers directly and
report what they say about their products, and we include contact info with
each entry in case you wish to contact manufacturers yourself. Our FOOD
SMARTLIST currently contains information on around 6,400 products and our
DRUG SMARTLIST contains information on around 2,100 products. Versions are
available for Windows, Macs, Palm handhelds and Pocket PCs.  Download a FREE
demo here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3

This Month's Mini-List: FOODS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE in
the USA when we called them in August, 2007. Some of these products do not
yet appear in the current SmartList but will be included in the next update.
The USA SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 6,400
items. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at
www.clanthompson.com

International Delight - French Vanilla
International Delight - Hazelnut
International Delight - Chocolate Cream
Necco Wafers
Mary Janes
Haviland Thin Mints
Newman's Own Tequila Lime Salsa
Newman's Own Two Thousand Island Salad Dressing
Newman's Own Ranch Salad Dressing
Tillamook Mixed-Berry Yogurt Smoothie
Tillamook Lemon Squeeze Yogurt
B&M Baked Beans: All Varieties
Polarner All Fruit, Jams, Jellies, Preserves - all flavors
Vermont Maid: Syrup and Light Syrup
Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna in oil
Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna in spring water
Chicken of the Sea Pink Crab Meat
Skippy Peanut Butter - Creamy
Skippy Peanut Butter - Super Chunk
Mr. Spice Honey Mustard Sauce