From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:01:11 EST

The problem with cross-contamination that I have witnessed is that the breaded
onion ring bin is next to the fries, and staff has no reason to keep crumbs
from dropping on the fries as they put onions into cardboard serving
containers. Kudos to the manager of the Burger King where I go (in Mt. Laurel,
NJ) who is extra careful, even to the point of getting me fresh fries, to be
safe...straight out of the oil. Someone in her family is on a gf diet! Linda