From:
Marla Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marla Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 02:24:19 -0500

Hi everyone.

Due to the overwhelming response about Udi's large loaves, I thought I'd
mention that several people have seen them in Jason's Delis. We don't have
those in my area, but others have seen them in random small delis such as
ours. Many of you noted the annoyingly small size of the currently marketed
slices. I will let you know if I hear from the company. One person knows the
family and another has an Udi's rep in her support group, so I imagine we'll
be getting more info. Meantime, I'm going to start baking bread for my
children again, per one Ohio woman's suggestion. She has good luck with King
Arthur brand GF mixes and pans; the website says its facility is GF
certified. Thanks, Marla