From:
Jane Winkenwerder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:54:58 EST

Christie,

Please be really polite when you contact these companies.  I know you find it
hard to just take their word, but if we antaginize them we will be worse off
than before.  I eat Wishbone with no problem - however, I have not had their
thousand island.  If we get them mad as us then they just shut down and will
not tell us about any GF products.  How do you know that their vinegar is
made from wheat, oats, barley or rye? (as you stated?)  The girl on the phone
with you only knows what she is told to say - that it is GF.  If you want to
know more please kindly ask her to find out how her company knows.  If we ask
nice we find out more.  Just my advice.

Jane
Fargo, ND