From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:51:21 -0500

I am wrapping up registration for this Team GlutenFree team at the end of
the month.  We are still accepting half marathon walkers/runners for the
January 9, 2005 event in Phoenix!  We are raising money for the Celiac
Disease Foundation, Celiac Children's Camps, Stanford and the University
of Maryland Center for CD Research.  Great cause, great fun!  If you are
interested in receiving more information, please email me at

Thanks,
Carrie