From:
Don McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 23:43:26 -0700

Hello again,

when I was making up my previous post, I realized that I had not searched
the archives (I'm still learning to do this...) and thought I had put my
message in Drafts until I had done so.  Lo, when I tried to pull it from
Drafts it was not to be found, and when I checked the Sent items, sure
enough...  At any rate, there are two websites that I found that explain
Leaky Gut syndrome, and  Don Wiss sent me a message containing dialog about
the testing process that I will forward to anyone wanting the information.
The websites are:

http://www.healthy.net/library/articles/galland/Leakygut.htm is one article,
and another is:

  http://www.afpafitness.com/LEAKGUT3.HTM.  The latter article is designed