From:
Bob/Sue Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:59:48 -0200

What does having a malabsorption sydrome really mean?  I certainly don't
malabsorb calories.  Is it only certain vitamins?  Am I properly
absorbing the medicines I take?

I have been as gluten-free as my knowledge has enabled me to be for
twenty-some years now.  (No biopsy, no blood tests.) However, I just now
seem to be getting enough Vitamin A and B vitamins by taking far over
the limit any normal person would have to or should take.  Same with D.

So what about my estrogen pill?  What about Fosomax, for that matter?
What good is it doing me to eat lots of spinach for vitamin A when I
don't absorb it?

Anyone have any answers?

Thanks..... Sue