From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:11:38 -0400

Hi friends, I contacted Nature's Way re the nature of the caramel in
Ginkgold (ginkgo bilboa).  Heather Macdonald (800-926-8883, extension 642)
informed me that the source of this caramel comes from corn.  Everything
else in this product is gf.   I called because I've been experiencing
diahrea for the past few months, and I was at my wit's end locating for its
source, and checking out every label whether it's gf.   I've checked into
soy, corn, dairy, potatoes, nuts, etc with no or little avail.  I've just
started taking Imodium, one dose of which seems to relieve the symptoms for
the time being.

Wanted you to know about the caramel source of Ginkgold.

Mildred Oberkotter, California