From:
Mary Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:08:09 -0400

Hello Celiac Listserv,

The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to raise funds for awareness and research in the field of Celiac Disease.  Part of the NFCA mission is to assist those who suffer from Celiac Disease to develop a healthy lifestyle while maintaining a 100% gluten free diet.

To achieve this objective, we are developing a Celiac Disease Resource Guide.  This Resource Guide will have material geared to a number of aspects of healthy living for ?celiacs? ranging from information about celiac disease to tips on good and dining gluten-free, along with related health topics.

Our goal is to provide a Resource Guide that will be pertinent on an ongoing basis.  The Guide will be distributed at all NFCA special events to a broad and diverse audience as it will be published for the first time this October.  Currently, we are working on a guide to help those in the Delaware Valley.  However, our goal is for this guide to be duplicated in each major city across the US.

This is where you come in! At this time, we are securing sponsorships for the Delaware Valley Guide.  We are eager to feature a gluten-free business as a good choice for those with CD.  This is the perfect chance to help promote a business while helping to raise awareness for CD.  Of course, all sponsorship contributions are tax deductible.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.  We hope that you can help us make a difference.  If you have any questions about the guide or about the Foundation, please feel free to email us at any time.

Best regards,

Mary Sweeney & Joe Sweeney
NFCA Volunteers
http://www.celiacawareness.org