From:
Davitt Rosanne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:06:17 EDT

List Mates:

I don't know if this has been listed before, but when my daughter decided to
get me some grapefruit juice, she got a type that I wasn't sure of so I
called them.  This is their answer.

Dear Heather,

We have received your email dated April 22, 2003, inquiring if our Florida's=
Natural Calcium Added Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice is gluten free.

We have been advised by our Research & Development Department that the follo=
wing product lines we manufacture are gluten free: Florida's Natural
Brand,=20=
Donald Duck Brand, Bluebird Brand, and Florida's Natural Growers' Pride Bran=
d.=20

Thank you for visiting our website.

Best regards,
Kathy Groves