Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 07:56:08 -0500

Our daughter, Liz, will be attending Bowdoin College in Maine, beginning in
August.  Mrs. Kennedy, the Director of the Food Service, has asked me to
gather resources and information for her now so they will be ready to cook
for Liz in August. (Mrs. K. has been just splendid, and yes, she does know
what this will involve).

Do you know of Celiac resources for Liz and Bowdoin in and around Brunswick?
 Stores?  Restaurants?  People?
Thanks for your help,  Jane and Liz Davis