From:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 17:58:08 -0800

Palmer is a small place on the map but important to we who live here and to
tourist. It is a beautiful valley.  Increasingly, our stores (Fred Meyers)
are adding to their stock of gluten-free foods. This is especially true in
the Wasilla store.

At the Fair yesterday, I spotted a sign "gluten-free" .  I was shocked. at
the Fair??   but sure enough.  Here is the information:

It is called The Redbeet
On 320 E. Dahlia, Palmer, AK 99645
phone: 907-745-4050

email: [log in to unmask]

They are closed for the month of Sept, because of the Fair and other
activities.  But she said they post their lunch menu by 930 or 10 AM every
day.  And people can also call them and see what is on the menu.  However,
almost every thing they make, is gluten free.  She said they make everything
"from raw materials" themselves.  They will also work with your needs, if
they know you are coming!

Linda in Alaska