Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 21:51:16 -0500

                   http://bobandruths.com

* * * *   WE WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!  * * * *

IN THIS MESSED UP WORLD IT'S UP TO EACH OF US TO FIND JOY
AND HAPPINESS AND SHARE IT WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS AND
STRANGERS - WHOM WE'VE YET TO MEET AND MAKE FRIENDS OF!

IT IS OUR WISH TO BE ABLE TO ARRANGE FOR AS MANY OF YOU AS
POSSIBLE TO JOIN US ON OUR CONTINUED TRAVEL AND CULINARY
ADVENTURES. WOULDN'T ONE OF OUR GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS BE A
VERY SPECIAL GIFT TO YOU AND YOURS. MAYBE EVEN ONE OF OUR
mini GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS.

Bob & Ruth Levy

* NEW *  DELUXE GRAND ORIENT GLUTEN-FREE TOUR III  * NEW *
                   June 16 ~ 29, 2009

Many of you have been asking when we were going to offer
this Gluten-free Getaway again. Here it is! Check out the
fantastic itinerary on our website.

* * *   NEW ORLEANS "GOURMET" mini   Mar 15 ~ 18, 2009

Enjoy the best of New Orleans Restaurants Gluten-free as
well as touring the Big Easy and then taking an Air Boat
ride though the bayou.

* * *   MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & AMALFI COAST TOUR
        May 10 ~ 21, 2009

Join Dr. Alessio Fasano and his family as we cruise the
Mediterranean Sea on the MSC Fantasia and visit seven
exotic ports of call. Dr. Fasano will then be our native
son guide as we tour and explore his homeland - the Amalfi
Coast of Italy.

* * *   GALAPAGOS ISLANDS & MACHU PICCHU EXPEDITION
        Sep 4 ~ 17, 2009

We have custom designed a unique itinerary to two of the
the World's most sought after tourist attractions. Check
out the itinerary on our website. The are only a few more
rooms available

IN THE WORKS:

*   NIAGARA FALLS mini GETAWAY   May 30 ~ Jun 3, 2009
Immediately following the Canadian Celiac Association's
2009 Annual Conference in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

*   CLUB MED KAMARINA, SICILY    Oct, 2009

*   EGYPT & THE NILE             Nov, 2009

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's. Receive or Quarterly
Newsletter and read about our Members' Test Kitchen -
this edition highlighting Shelton's Poultry Gluten-free
Products. Be eligible for Discounts on ALL of our Gluten-
free Getaways and workshops - and more to come.

Send your Annual Membership of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's  205 Donerail Court  Havre de Grace, MD 21078

HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

*******
*******