From:
Lois Sulka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:32:22 -0400

Thanks to all who responded.  Here's a summary of your responses:

Recommended websites:
Bulk GF products - use Amazon.com
Type in "Gluten Free Groceries"
  i.e. Pamela's baking mix for pancakes and muffins and specialty breads
EnviroKids Rice Crispy bars are offered at a good price
Chebe bread mixes
Caesar's Pasta - three great products - mannicotti, stuffed shells and cheese lasagna
Free shipping for orders over $25

www.Quattrobimbi.com for BiAglut pastas

www.everybodyeats-inc.com - French baguettes

www.kinnikinnick.com
Good bread, but Udi's is better.

www.grandmaferdons.com
They have an "absolutely wonderful dark rye bread"

www.walmart.com
Order internet and have delivered to the store near you - no S/H

www.katzglutenfree.com
Free sample package - only pay package

Gluten Free Trading Company   www.food4celiacs.com  and

Allergy Free Shop   www.allergyfreeshop.com

Good Day Gluten Free  www.gooddayglutenfree.com

Gluten Free Mall - http://GFmall.com

For mixes & shelf stable items you might want to try the GF Trading Company in Milwaukee WI.
www.food4celiacs.com

http://www.quattrobimbi.com/reviews.aspx
Quattrobimbi is an importer of GF products from Italy.  As posted on our website, most of our products have been getting rave reviews in various blogs and websites.

The Grainless Baker offers a complete line of breads including:
Sandwich Bread, Flax Seed Bread, Cinnamon Raisin Bread, Sundried Tomato Bread, Mock Rye Bread, Pumpernickel Bread.
Please visit our website for a complete list of products.
http://www.thegrainlessbaker.com
Zucchini Muffins are now in season and available through distribution.
Ask you sales rep how you can get them on your shelves or call us to ship direct.

Misc.
Udi's bread from Publix grocery store.