From:
Preston Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Preston Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:42:41 -0500

I'm going to New Orleans later this week and I've searched the archives,
finding some useful information, but wanted to ask if there were any more
recent suggestions for restaurants in the city- especially ones not quite
as upscale as Commandor's Palace, Emeril's and Galatoires.  I'm very
interested if anyone can suggest somewhere where the jambalaya is gluten
free.

Thanks,
Preston