Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:41:11 -0500

Hello folks, hope everyone had a wonderful summer.  I've read the recent
posts on this, so I've just finished googling VSL#3 and it looks very
interesting.  I've noted in their literature they claim it is gluten free,
and most people can tolerate who are also casein intolerant, like me. There
appears to be 2 types of powders; one is unflavored too.  The mfr lit says
it costs about $3.60 a dose, they recommend 1-2 doses daily.  You are to
take it for a minimum of 3 weeks to see significant results.  Any
experienced users on this list?  Much appreciated, Dorina, near Galveston,
TX