Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:37:41 -0400

	Hi to all,
	 Welcome (almost) to fall! This email briefly introduces you to
preliminary autumn classes, and new ways to simplify our gluten free
lives.

	 Sept 18-20th: Gluten Free Health and Hiking Retreat in the
White Mountains
	 2 nights at Joe Dodge Lodge, 3 nutrition workshops, 6 gluten
free meals and plenty of snacks, 2 days of hiking, yoga, reiki, and
plenty of time to share and ask questions. $340. (2 spots left)

	Delete the Wheat Classes: please check www.DeletetheWheat.com
<http://www.DeletetheWheat.com>  for details.
	 Whole Foods Newtonville: Sept 15th and Oct 24th
	 Whole Foods Dedham: Oct 22 , Nov 2
	 Whole Foods Hingham:  fall classes pending

	Educational and well-devised new online service:  Zeer Select
provides the gluten-free status of over 30,000 food products found in
grocery stores (500 new products added or updated monthly ). I am on
their medical advisory board, along with Tricia Thompson, RD, as a paid
consultant and I really appreciate how conscientiously this company
applied themselves to the task of making it easier for us to find gluten
free foods. To take a free tour of the site go to www.zeer.com
<http://www.zeer.com/>  and click on "learn more" in the center of the
page. Click on "take a tour."  More info is on my site, as well.

	Delete the Wheat: Nutritional Counseling for the Gluten-Free
Diet
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>         www.DeletetheWheat.com
<http://www.DeletetheWheat.com>