From:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 13:22:11 -0500

If you're craving Girl Scout Cookies right now, there are some terrific
gluten-free recipes on the web. I've compiled what I consider to be the Top
10 (with a bonus of a few additional Girl Scout cookie-inspired treats).
There's something for everyone in this recipe listing ... just gluten free,
gluten free and dairy free, grain free, paleo, egg free, refined sugar
free, etc. So you're sure to find a recipe that you will love! Best of all,
you can make your new favorite any time of the year that you want!  :-)
Here's the link:
http://glutenfreeeasily.com/top-10-best-gluten-free-girl-scout-cookie-knockoff-recipes-plus-bonus-ideas/

Enjoy!
Shirley Braden

--
Shirley
Not just gf, but *gfe*!

Shirley Braden
*blogs:* http://glutenfreeeasily.com and http://allglutenfreedesserts.com
*email:* [log in to unmask]
*twitter:* Shirleygfe
*facebook:* gfe--gluten free easily
Leader, King George Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Group