From:
Constance Sheriff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Constance Sheriff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:14:13 -0800
I was told tonight at my local Safeway grocery store that the line

Hi,

I was told tonight at my local Safeway grocery store that the liners they put in their trays of meat contain gluten. Has anyone heard of this before? If so, how concerned should I be about this? I am fairly new to GF living, and keep learning about hidden sources of gluten like this. It hadn't occurred to me to be concerned about unseasoned packaged meat.

I tried searching the archive, but didn't see a previous discussion about this. My apologies if it has been covered in the past.
 Constance Sheriff