From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:49:55 -0700

Hi All--

If I missed a posting on this, my apologies.....Does anyone know if Progresso Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice soup is GF? I called General Mills this a.m. and the person I spoke with told me that if any ingredient listed was derived from wheat, rye or barley, they would note that on the label. The allergen info listed was soy and milk and the ingredient list looked semi-okay (think there is MSG - is that from wheat?). I'm becoming increasingly desparate to find ready-made meals....thus the ignorance about MSG. I cook everything from scratch and never worry about additives.

Thanks for any info anyone can share on this particular soup. I'll summarize.

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama