Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:30:06 EDT

OK CELIAC SUPPORT GROUP BUSINESS MEETING

Tuesday, March 11

6:30 p.m.

Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Room "F".

Topics:  budget, upcoming meetings, directory, Akin's Health  Fair, and other
business of our support group.   Everyone is invited  and encourage to
attend.  Help us with the direction and decision making of  our support group.
If you like, bring a gluten-free snack to share and your own drink.
check out the web site for directions: _www.okceliac.com_
(http://www.okceliac.com)
Thank You PF Chang's and Diana Nieto!
The reviews are in!  The GF Restaurant Outing  at PF Chang's was great!!
There were 31 attendees.  Everyone  raved about it!   There were 4 courses. The
3rd course had 11  separate entrees.   The food and service was just
incredible.  Troy had a menu for each person of what they were  serving.  We had plate
after plate of appetizers, entrees, salads, and the  best cheesecake in the
world.  The Chang's team really out did  themselves.   The service was very good
also, even  though the place was crowded as usual.  The GF raspberry swirl
cheesecake  was delicious.
There was even a couple who announced they were vegetarians, so the  kitchen
sent out special items just for them.  Very impressive, and  everyone was SO
full.

*******
*******