From:
Beth Streeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 00:48:51 +0000

Hi list members

Alot of people inquired if Just Born is the Company that makes Mike
& Ikes and Hot Tamales and the answer is  Yes they are :o) The also
make those little marshmallow peeps that you find around easter time
and they make spicy as well as fruit flavored Jelly beans. Also alot
of exoctic flavored jelly beans such as pina colada and root beer.

All of their products are GF. My sister ate about 10 lbs of their
jelly beans and a whole load of Mike and Ikes over the past year and
she still test GF.  Also the company says that they are GF.

Mike & Ikes and Hot Tamales  are candies  that ares available all
year round so if you don't find it in your area ask your local
grocery or candy store to see if they can't carry them.

If all else fails write to me and I would be happy to get them here
and send them out to you for the price I bought them at as well as
how ever much the S&H costs.

I know how hard it is to live GF I see my sister and my neice do it
every single day. And if I can put a smile on some ones face who
really misses candy it is worth it to me.

Sincerely,

Beth A. Streeter