From:
Robin Getz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:47:35 -0600

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query about rice milk.  Several
of you recommended Pacific brand Rice milk.  One recommended switching
to Natura Soy and several recommended switching to Goat's milk
(tolerated by those who have milk allergies), one recommended Rice Dream
products and lastly, one recommended NAET treatments for the milk
allergy.

I will speak with the pediatrician next week at our scheduled visit and
discuss the feasibility of trying my son on Rice or Goat milk in place
of his soy formula and see what happens.  Thank you all again for your
feedback.

Robin in CO, USA