Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 22:28:02 -0800

I am trying to avoid Aspertame because so many people on the list have said
that it caused them medical problems.  I searched the web and found out that
many experts think Aspertame causes all kinds of symptoms and may even
worsen certain medical conditions.

I also am try to avoid using large amounts of processed sugars so I finally
found DIET RITE soft drinks that are sweetened with Sunett and Sucralose.  I
checked these out using Web search engines and found out that they are
probably all right.  There is just one problem with DIET RITE soft drinks.
The list of ingredients contains the ingredient 'maltodextrin'.

Does anyone know if the maltodextrin in DIET RITE soft drinks is made from
corn?

Joe Clemens
Port Angeles, Washington, United States of America