From:
Anthony J. Ursich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:00:52 -0400

Hello:  Thank you all for responding to my e-mail request.

6 people said they had no problem with Manwich, they felt it was gluten free.

2 people said Bold Manwich was gluten free.

3 people had problems with Manwich and said it had gluten.

6 people thought the Welbilt breadmachine was a good machine.

3 people said the Zohirushi from Amazon.com was the best.  (Also
Betty Hagemann recommended Zohirushi)

2 people thought the Breadman was the best.  {One said they had the
Breadman Ultimate TR2200C which cost $110 available thru
noveltyandmore.com.  Red  Star Yeast (800-423-5422) will send
specific directions for programming the machine and also provide
recipes.)

1 person gave the following website that has phone numbers for food
mfgrs.  http://www,nutribase.com/tollfree.shtml

By the way.......I had good results with the Welbilt machine I
purchased.  The only problem I experienced was the bread was heavy
and wet in the middle.

Thank you all again for your response.  Bernice in Richmond Hts., Ohio.