From:
Bob Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:50:55 -0800

I posted a question about Omeprazole and, as usual, learned a lot,
    A. I misspelled it (Omaprazole instead of Omeprazole).
    B. Several others are apparently taking this as well.
    C. It is probably gluten-free.
One member gave me a phone number for the company. I called it--Kremers UR which has since changed its name, but I did not understand the new name). I left a message and got a callback. I was told that all of the ingredients.except two are definitely gluten-free. The other two were identified as "gluten status not known". However, neither contained wheat or barley, so I am satisfied enough that I will continue to take it.  Some other list members advised me independently that it was gluten-free, also, to further convince me.
Bob Lawson