From:
Jennifer Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 10:42:24 -0500

On the recent summary of 'how to get through a set back', Alka Seltzer Gold
was mentioned.  I had my pharmacist order some for me, but after looking at
the ingredients I only noticed one difference between it and regular Alka
Seltzer.  The Gold did not contain aspirin.  Can those of you who use this
tell me what is the benefit they receive from taking it?  I didn't purchase
it because it didn't seem to address the setback issue, which is intestinal
and not heartburn or sour stomach.

Thanks for your input, I will summarize if requested.