Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 18:26:55 -0500

Well, it seems I wasn't the only one confused by this.  In a nutshell,
most of the responses asked me to let them know what I found. A couple
of responses came from people who informed me that the iodized salt (as
well as sea salt) caused reactions for people with DH.  Another response
related a story where a friend's father died from a routine medical test
due to the iodine content, so iodine was something to be watched.  I'm
not clear that this was related to CD but, as always, if it sounds like
it's a problem with you, avoid it.

KJB