From:
Steve Veach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 15:50:18 CST

I have had very strange symptoms for the past 10 months
or so, which coincidentally has been the same length
of time I have been diagnosed with CD.  I have been on
a strict GF diet for at least 7 of those 10 months.

I have been to at least 6 doctors, including two
neurologists, and none can correlate my symptoms to CD
or any other problem for that matter.  I have been through
many tests from simple blood tests to brain MRI, and
nothing is positive.

I am starting to strongly suspect CD and/or candida overgrowth.

I would be very grateful to hear how many people, if
any, have had similar symptoms to mine.  IT would also be
great if a doctor could correclate any of these with
patients they have seen.  The following are my major symptoms,
not including the "normal" CD GI sypmtoms.  They are in no
particular order:

1. Light-headedness that comes and goes and can last as
long as one or two days at times then go for weeks without
surfacing again

2. Muscle trembling and/or weakness that comes and goes

3. Chills that come and go

4. Concentration problems that come and go

5. Flare-ups of acne (have had it all my life, but flare-ups
are a recent phenomenon)

6. Skin itching and occasional redness (doesn't appear to
be Dermitus Herpetiformis)

7. Chest discomfort (not realy pain) that comes and goes

8. Mild nausea that comes and goes

9. Ear ringing (mild) that started just 3 months ago and
now seems to be there constantly, although at a low level

Thanks a lot in advance for any insight or help that anyone
can provide.

Steve in Chicago, Illinois USA