Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 16:40:04 PST

Additional info on the following poll:

Which of the Following Best Describes Your Reason for being a
Celiac Listserv Member? (Please check the box which most closely
applies to your situation. Please, only one vote per member.)

It didn't occur to me to include DH as something separate from celiac
for this poll.  So if you responded OTHER and have DH, I would like you
to write me and let me know.  I would prefer that another answer be
given.  Dr Joseph Murray believes that everyone with DH has celiac
disease.  I am using this as an assumption on this poll. So please
review the answers for those with cd, and send me an email letting me
know which response you wish to change to.

Thanks.  Abigail