From:
"Tyson,Carol,Dick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 19:28:19 -0800

greetings to all,

my significant other, who is a veternarian doing a great deal of work on
sled dogs and such with the same type of intestinal problems, asked me to
find out how often others with with cd for more than five years, go to
their Drs. for check-ups. I am of the flavor that if you stick to the diet,
and are feeling ok, why bother going to the DR. only to be told to stay on
the diet.

so, thanks to all who responded to my request for info on how often do you
visit your Dr. to see how your doing. The reponses ranged from every 6
months with their reg Dr. and less often with their GI Dr. Then next
next responses were those who never went except for yearly physicals and
the last bunch of responses were more in line with with how I personally
approach life on the GF diet. never go unless you are ill, and if you know
that you messed up on some food, you already know why you are ill, so why
go to a Dr. to be told to stick to the diet.

Thanks to all for the info, very informative.

dick flaharty
fairbanks, alaska       current temp is -30 F, gotta start wearing pants...