From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 23:34:49 -0400

Kathy Harden <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have been on a GF diet for 5 years and in the last 3 months developed an
>itchy patch on my elbow that just got diagnosed as DH.

It has been my understanding that DH is always symmetrically distributed on
the body. You have been saying elbow in the singular. Is it not on both elbows?

For many images of DH, see this section of my web page:

  http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/index.shtml#DH

Also a write-up by Dr. Murray is at:

  http://www.wwwebguides.com/nutrition/diets/glutenfree/dh.html

Also I have some files on DH I can e-mail to anyone interested (which
includes the previous web page).

Don Wiss. (still in NYC)