From:
"Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, CLC, LDN" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, CLC, LDN
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:55:58 -0500

East TN GIG will hold it first Chattanooga meeting,

Saturday, April 3, 2004
from 6-9:00 PM
at Memorial Health Place in Hamilton Place Mall
(located near Sears)

For more information check out website
http://community.knoxville.com/EastTNGIG

This will be an organizational meeting. I will have celiac awareness posters
and pamphlets to hand out to members for distribution. The Chattanooga meeting
will only continue if we can recruite enough members in the Chattanooga area.

Please bring a gf treat with recipe/ingredients to share. Hope to see everyone
there.

Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, CLC, LDN
Branch Manager and President of East TN GIG

Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, CLC, LDN
Nutrition Consultant
Changing Lifestyles
7424 Oaken Dr.