From:
"K. Feldmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:48:03 -0500

Hi group,
I am summarizing what I received, alot of people took their own toothpastes
with them to make sure they would be okay for the cleaning, some said to
use just the pumice with water, while the general thought was to call ahead
and have the dentist call and check their products, or give you the numbers
to do it.

I trusted my doc. to check into it, (that doesn't happen very often, that I
trust someone else) and my son had his appt. and no ill side effects.

It was interesting though, as I was talking to the dentist, I never said
celiac, I just explained that he cannot have gluten, and the dental
hygienest said " MY sister and nephew have something similar, only they
have celiac disease" I about fell over, not too many people even heard of
it, let alone know someone.

So that is my summary plus a little more, thanks for all the help, once
again, you all came through for me!

Kathy in Iowa