From:
Michele Carrero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 13:57:53 -0700

Show her you love her with a Gluten-Free Treat of Pamela's Products. She'll
know you love her when she gets her own box of her favorite cookies!

Pamela's Products would like to wish all of the Gluten-Free Mom's a Happy
Mother's Day!

And, as always we offer free samples of Pamela's gourmet, gluten-free
cookies, biscotti and baking mixes. That's right! If your Celiac or Autism
support group or organization would like samples of Pamela's delicious
products for a meeting or an event, send me an email at
[log in to unmask] or call 650-952-4546. This offer is only available
in the USA & Canada.

Try our complete line of gourmet, gluten-free cookies, biscotti and baking
mixes. Available in natural food and grocery stores nationwide. For complete
information regarding Pamela's Products, check our web site at