Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:19:50 -0500

I am sad to say that The Gluten Free Exchange will be closing down in the near future. For personal and financial reasons, I can no longer fund this effort, and I will be selling off the inventory at greatly reduced prices. If you are interested in products for yourself or your support group, please email me. DO NOT use the online ordering, or you will not get a discount. Please visit www.gfexchange.com and browse the catalog, then email me with your needs at [log in to unmask]

I am offering deep discounts for individuals as well as support groups wishing to purchase in quantity. The more you buy, the more you will save. Contact me now while there is still a great variety of sizes and styles to choose from.

Thanks for your support,
Ginger

YOU CAN HELP RAISE AWARENESS
Ginger McCann