From:
Kathy Gee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Gee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:04:21 -0800

Thank you all for your suggestions!I've listed the tests most mentioned that I should ask for during my routine physical exam:

1.  Antiendomomysial Antibodies & Tissue Transglutaminase Antibodies, as well as IGG & IGA  (Did I spell these right?)

2.  Iron

3.  Vitamin B levels (especially B12)

4.  Liver Enzymes

5.  A bone density test (I've had 4 already)

6.  One person suggested a large range of trace minerals tested...she did her's through a hair mineral analysis.

7.  A full chemistry panel, which includes liver, CBS, and full panel blood tests.

8.  Someone suggested thyroid tests, but I've been on thyroid since 1982 and am tested yearly for that one.

If any one has further suggested tests, please keep 'em coming.  Thanks!!!

Kathy