From:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:03:28 -0800

Dear Listmates:

Last night The Gourmet Celiac Group of Holland,OH had a wonderful treat at their November meeting.  For the first time we sampled Joan's GF Great Bakes Bagels.  Though we also had a cookie exchange, the comments were universal, "the cookies were great, but the bagel were awesome."

These frozen delights are easy to prepare and taste so close to the real thing, even non-celiacs will love them.  I have no monetary interest in this company, only the desire to enjoy their bagels and English muffins, again and again.

Their website is:  www.gfgreatbakes.com

Rita       Rita Malkin    The Gourmet Celiac Group  [log in to unmask]