From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:53:58 -0500

As the end of the school year fast approaches, I notice all of our Conrad Rice Mill team, with young kids, start to talk and plan the summers' activities for them.

Lots of summer camps, swimming clubs, baseball teams, you name it.

Another activity they all start talking about is “what are we going to feed them? What is easy, nutritious and tastes good?”

Well, we have some suggestions on the feeding part; Serve them Fajitas made with Hol-Grain Fajita Seasoning Mix or try our new Hol-Grain Taco Mix that will be out in late June.

Both of these great products are certified Gluten Free by GIG and both are Verified NON-GMO by the NON-GMO Project. The only Gluten Free, NON-GMO Fajita and Taco mix on the market, that we know about.

They are super easy to prepare, 15 minutes max, and they TASTE GREAT. What kid doesn't like a tasty Fajita or a crunchy Taco...none in my family, that's for sure.

Our Hol-Grain Fajita mix is in your favorite Natural Food Store or Supermarket or can be purchased directly from us on our secure website, www.holgrain.com.

We have a 10% off discount for the month of May, 2014 on our Fajita mix.

What about the Taco Mix, you ask? Well you will have to wait till late June for it to be ready, but don't worry, we will certainly let you know when it's ready and we will offer a great discount to get you to try it!!

Bon Appetit' from America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill, in our 102nd year of operation.

Mike Davis

President/Owner

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.