From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 07:36:17 -0500

The Super Wal-Mart stores in most areas are now selling Udi's products in their bakery
department and that is Bread, Bagels, Chocolate Chip cookies and Pizza Crust.  I
took one of the pizza crusts to a local, all you can eat, CC's Pizza places here in North Charleston
and they gladly made me my first pizza in over 15 years.  I am not sensitive so it
didn't matter that they cooked it alongside other pizzas.  Most of their products have
to be donated to Goodwill because no one knows about this. The bagels are fantastic
and they don't freeze these items like most stores.

Charlie in SC    T-1 diabetes 71, DH 92 and CD 96 in that order