From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:18:18 EDT

The deadline has been extended to Wednesday, August 20th for our upcoming
dinner at the Basil Cafe.

We need more people to attend. Please consider bringing other family and/or
friends. Please RSVP to Coyla at 360-321-4083. It is so important that we
support the restaurants who provide this valuable service to us! We will still
hold the event even if the number of required reservations is not met.

Dinner on Saturday, August 23 at 5:00pm at the Basil Cafe in Bayview (at  the
Bayview Cash Store).
Dinner will be served Buffet Style for $16.50 which  includes tax and
gratuity. The dinner includes appetizer, main dish entrees,  tea, and dessert. The
menu items are all gluten-free and dairy-free!
Menu  includes:
Chicken Satay (chicken on a skewer)
Three Main Dishes to choose  from along the buffet line -- East Delight,
Lemongrass Chicken, Prawns with  Broccoli & Green Beans
Steamed Rice
Tea
Coconut Banana Tapioca  dessert

Friends, Neighbors, Spouses and significant others are welcome -- the more
the merrier!!

UPCOMING EVENT
We are thinking about the next informal gathering for  either Saturday,
October 11 or Tuesday, October 14th. We could meet at Ebey's  Landing at 9:30am for
hiking and then go to The Mad Crab Restaurant on Main  Street in Coupeville
at about 12:00pm (noon).  Another option is to have a  picnic at Ebey's. If you
do not wish to hike, please just meet us at the  Restaurant and/or picnic
grounds......more information will be provided as the  date gets closer. Let us
know which option you like best. Friends and family are  always welcome!

deal here.

*******
*******