From:
Marcy Haber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:04:49 EDT

I just spoke with Schicks Bakery located in Brooklyn, NY. Their Passover
cakes are all GF except for one which is Honeycake. Their website is
www.Schicksbakery.com. They are very aware of what Celiac Disease is and told
me that many Celiacs in the area do buy their cakes.

I have no financial interest in this bakery. I have been told by friends
that their cakes are really wonderful. (Those are my non Celiac friends)
They also expressed an interest in baking GF products all year if the
interest is there. So, check out their website and perhaps here is another
source of GF cakes for all of us.

Marcy