From:
Kristen Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristen Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:48:27 -0400

Hi All,

Here is my summary regarding Distilled Alcohol.   I found that mostly
the same information I’ve found online in the past holds true here –
which is that there is no definite answer to this question, and that
it is up to the individual whether they want to try drinking it or
not.

•Majority of responses support that all clear distilled alcohols (like
clear vodka) are completely safe to drink
•No flavored vodkas, no malt beverages
•Few responses said that there are still always trace amounts of
gluten left and that a reaction can occur if you are highly sensitive
to gluten
•Few also said that they have reactions despite that they gluten was
supposedly removed