From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:15:46 -0400

Greetings, Minute Chefs:

Food-Tek offers solutions for your GF and GFCF needs:

Fresh Cakes and Breads when you want them; not from the freezer.
Easy - just add water
Convenient - microwave for a about 1 minute, or bake in your toaster oven.
Portable- small portions pre-measured and packaged with a mixing/heating container and a measuring cup.

Take our products to work, on trips, and for whenever you want to make up a treat without the hassle of hunting for extra ingredients.

College students can stock up without filling up a refrigerator or freezer.

Do you have younger kids?  Send a kit to their school - a surprise party will no longer be a traumatic experience.

Backed by decades of experience in the food industry, Food-Tek has developed products for dozens of food and toy companies.

Did I say "toy companies"?  Yes, we've applied our experience there as well, having made products for Easy-Bake Oven into several GF items for use in your toy oven!

Check out www.foodtek.com/gf.php for more information on our nearly two dozen different products. Then call us at 800-648-8114 to place your order - if you spend $25, we'll ship your order for FREE!

Coming this Fall:
Lower sodium content on all of our items
New Cinnamon Sugar Coffee Cake
More GFCF options

Drop us a note and we'll keep you posted as we travel the country to attend Celiac conferences and support group meetings.  If your local support group would like to showcase our products, please give us a call, and we'll provide you with a free sample kit.

Thanks for your support!

Regards,
Victor Davila

For Food-Tek, Inc.