Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:32:36 -0700

Protonix is what my doctor prescribed for me.  You take it once a day -
I have only been on it for two days but I do seem better.  The nurse
told me it is one of the brand new ones and works just as well (the
same) as the really expensive ones.  Thanks to everyone that responded.
It looks like an awful lot of us take medicine for this problem.

Prilosec seemed to be used by many with great success.  The nurse told
me the Protonix works just as well.  One a day.

Thanks again to everyone.

Cheryl in ILL>