From:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 04:28:33 -0700

Has anyone had crown work done using the Cerec method?  I am investigating with the pharmaceutical/manufacturing companies involved with this method for gluten content.  Some have been great, responding immediately, others have not responded to my third request for information.  (It has been a month now that I have started emailing them for this information)
My question has been:  "Regarding your product____, are any of its ingredients derived from grain, specifically, wheat, barley, rye or oats?"  I actually have one company telling me they cannot answer that question because it is "proprietary".  I will not take the time to tell you about the numerous conversations that took place after that, but I will say that I have involved the FDA who are now looking into this.  Two other companies claim they "do not know the source of the starch, therefore, beware of possible gluten".
Have you had this work done on your teeth? Did you get answers from the companies involved? Were you sick thereafter, presumably from gluten contamination?