From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 22:37:12 -0400

I happened into a well known health food store here in Queens, NY and
found quite a few gf products.  The owner said they are trying to get in
as many varied products as possible.  Could it be that someone is paying
attention to us?

He did carry two new products ==or new to me:

PASTATO--Potato pasta shells.  The box states "WHEAT FREE, GLUTEN FREE,
FAT FREE, LOW IN SODIUM"

HOL=GRAIN CRACKERS comes in a Brown Rice formula.  Label states :WHEAT
FREE GLUTEN FREE"

Ann