From:
"Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, LDN" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, LDN
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 06:02:33 -0700

East TN GIG Support Group Meeting
Saturday, October 8, 2005
1:00 - 3:00 PM
EarthFare Healthy Supermarket
10903 Parkside Dr.
Knoxville, Tn 37922
(in theTurkey Creek complex )

I will be leading a grocery tour to show you were all the gluten free products are located. We will also be discussing the future of the support group. Please bring a gf dish to pass if you can with the recipe/ingredient list.

RSVP [log in to unmask]

Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, LDN
President of Knoxville Celiac Support Group
                           &
Changing Lifestyles, LLC
Medical Nutrition Therapist
7424 Oaken Dr.